Rachel Luna is a certified master neuroscience and life coach to seven and eight-figure earning entrepreneurs, best-selling author, host of the popular podcast Permission to Offend which has listeners in over 90 countries, and was named by Forbes as one of the eleven most inspiring female entrepreneurs to follow on Instagram.
In this double-decker episode, we dive deep into Rachel’s background and how she actually started and grew her business. Don’t miss how this former U.S. Marine became one of the most sought after international life coaches in the world!
Listen through the end for Rachel Luna’s answer to these two questions:
- What is the biggest misconception that people have about you as a successful entrepreneur, and
- What is the ONE THING you want the world to do in the next 24 hours to dramatically improve their lives
And check out the resources and links below!
RESOURCES AND LINKS
- Follow Rachel on Instagram, instagram.com/girlconfident
- Listen to her podcast Permission to Offend, rachelluna.biz/podcast-1
- Visit her website, rachelluna.biz
- Join her email list, rachelluna.biz/lunatic
- Learn more about the Confidence Activated Conference, confidenceactivated.com
- Start faith activated journaling with myfaithactivated.com