Have you ever wanted to quit your job and move in with your boyfriend’s parents? That’s probably not anybody’s dream. But for Lauren Eliz Love it was exactly the right step she had to take to begin her true journey. With a new blog and a whole lot of uncertainty, she stepped into the world of online entrepreneurship. And now, 6 years later, she’s built a powerful online presence that includes courses, a book, a podcast, and tens of thousands of instagram followers.
In this intimate conversation, Lauren talks candidly about the insights, lessons and highlights of her journey. With a genuine interest in changing the world, Lauren shares her views on leadership, business, partnerships, and how everyone should go on a journey of healing their heart.
We had to cut the interview down for the podcast, but the full version is available inside our UNCUT Vault, where Lauren shares how she feels now about the partnership to started and ended just as quickly (and very publicly).
Listen through the end for Lauren’s answer to these two questions:
- What is the biggest misconception that people have about you as a successful entrepreneur, and
- What is the ONE THING you want the world to do in the next 24 hours to dramatically improve their lives
And check out the resources and links below!
RESOURCES AND LINKS
- Lauren and her partner speak up about the trouble in their partnership. Listen to episode 135 of the Lauren of Love podcast.
- Visit Lauren’s website at laurenoflove.com
- Follow Lauren on Instagram at @laurenoflove