Having trouble balancing your career and family life? Are you stuck doing unfulfilling work that leaves you feeling burnt out? Kate Northrup is a best-selling author–“Do Less” and “Money: A Love Story”–regenerative business researcher, and the founder of the Origin Company, a seven figure empire that empowers hundreds of thousands of ambitious women to light up the world without burning themselves out.
In this episode, we ask Kate to walk us through her career and personal growth, step by step, so that you can learn from her journey to create the business that YOU love. Don’t miss her advice on how to scale your business exponentially by doing less!
Listen through the end for Kate Northrup’s answer to these two questions:
- What is the biggest misconception that people have about you as a successful entrepreneur, and
- What is the ONE THING you want the world to do in the next 24 hours to dramatically improve their lives
And check out the resources and links below!
RESOURCES AND LINKS
- Get the Do Less Weekly Planning Ritual Guide at katenorthrup.com/ritual
- Follow Kate on Instagram, instagram.com/katenorthrup
- Read “Do Less”, amzn.to/32hDfS3
- Read “Money: a Love Story”, amzn.to/3cqj5qD
- Check out Marie Forleo’s B-School at marieforleo.com/bschool
- Watch Marie Forleo interview Kate, bit.ly/2Z5uRnw