What happens if your business fails? How do you pick up the pieces and begin building again? Camille Diaz is an optimization coach, host of The Money Heart Podcast, and author of the book The Shake Up, but before all of her success she owned a ballroom dancing studio with several partners which eventually crashed and burned, leaving her with the feeling that she wasn’t on the right path…until coaching FOUND her!
In this episode, we ask Camille to share with us the decisions that lead up to her rise as a top coach, podcaster, and author so that you can also start to see your failures as opportunities to build and grow a successful business.
Listen through the end for Camille Diaz’s answer to these two questions:
- What is the biggest misconception that people have about you as a successful entrepreneur, and
- What is the ONE THING you want the world to do in the next 24 hours to dramatically improve their lives
And check out the resources and links below!
RESOURCES AND LINKS
- Follow Camille on Instagram, instagram.com/camunfiltered
- Listen to her Podcast, moneyheartshow.com
- Check out her podcast on Instagram, instagram.com/moneyheartshow
- Visit her website at camillediaz.com
- Get her free resources for entrepreneurs, camillediaz.com/resources
- Join her Facebook group, facebook.com/groups/optimizedzone
- Read her book The Shake Up, amzn.to/3ff4BM0